How can we help you?
Call us at 845-393-4613 so we can help find solutions that give you peace of mind, knowing someone is taking care of your loved one.
Physical Health Support
- Maintain medication and doctor Master List
- Accompany senior to medical and other appointments
- Assistance with Medicare and Medicaid applications
- Referrals for home health care services
- Referrals to nursing home/rehab and assisted living facilities
- Coordinate wheelchair-accessible transport when needed
- Home visits
- Grocery shopping
- Arrange special meal preparation and delivery
- Coordinate and supervise home repairs and service calls as needed
Social Work Services
- Professional counseling for bereaved spouses, depression, anxiety, those coping with/recovering from serious illness
- Provide professional individual and/or group counseling for family
- Arrange emergency intervention services (such as call buttons)
- Coordinate social activities including music and fitness classes
- Advocacy with social service systems
- Support groups provided for adult day care programs, assisted living, independent living, and fifty-five plus senior residences.
You name it, we can help.
Call Caren Redlich today to start the conversation:
“You served a critical and difficult role during a time of unprecedented crisis…we simply could not have gotten through this…without your unending support and care.” James Goodwin, Former CEO, United Airlines
Download our brochure by clicking here: Senior Direct NY Brochure